Sunday, February 8, 2009

EDM #209: Draw a Shadow


After a long hiatus, otherwise known as a creativity slump, I tried the latest challenge. I have tried to express an idea that was floating around in my brain. I don't feel like I have done the idea justice. I know that I have seen this idea somewhere...shadows that don't match up with the real object...I just can't remember where. It was the first time I have used these drawing pencils. Graphite is easier to work with, I think. The best thing about this drawing is that I feel like I am out of my slump. Hooray!

5 comments:

owenswain said...

Clever shadow play. Continued success in your exploration of art.

Ann said...

I love this!

winna said...

really cool idea. I like it a lot!

Sandy said...

VERY Creative idea and executed quite well!! Let that muse free!!

Diann Anderson said...

This is very creative work - looks like you're wiggling your way out of your slump!